Leverage your CA Clarity investment, with Focal Point on top
Decision Focus delivers an integration between CA Clarity and Rational Focal Point. This integration has helped our customers benefit from the investment in CA Clarity, containing e.g. time sheets, resource details, products and financial data for each project.
Adding Focal Point on top of CA Clarity, customers benefit from the faster custom reporting options and intuitive what-if analysis of Focal Point.
- CA Clarity is focused on detailed resource and detailed financials
- Focal Point provides a decision making framework for strategic project decisions
- The main focus is to provide the organization with an intuitive decision making process
The integration is simple to set up, and based on standard plugin technology from Decision Focus.
“Dashboards for management decisions are now accessible directly. No more Excel and manual extracts, the entire portfolio can now be analyzed in Focal Point. Data from Clarity is now fully leveraged.”
Focal Point integration for CA Clarity – Key Features:
- Simple deployment: Available as cloud solution, or local installation.
- Scheduled runs: Automatically run at scheduled intervals, set by you.
- 100% designed by you: Add CA Clarity data to any Focal Point module or report.
- Role Based: Decide which roles should have access to see the final dashboards.
- Subscription: Subscribe to updates – automatic email notification of key data has changed.
Use your data for on-demand reports:
You have complete freedom to design reports based on the complete data in Focal Point. You can also send users reports automatically with Focal Point email notification features. Reports are shared only with those who have been assigned relevant roles in Focal Point.
Once the integration plugin is implemented it’s easy to edit as well, most can be done without programming.
The full project of integration typically takes from 2-6 weeks, depending on design requirements and your existing setup. As part of the implementation, Focal Point can be set up in a hosted environment or maintained in your own server park.
Please contact us for pricing and implementation plans.